I have a very simple application that:
- connects to the Firebird server,
- execute the SELECT COUNT (*) FROM MON $ ATTACHMENTS command
- closes the connection
1) I run the first copy of the application - result 1
2) I run the second copy of the application - result 2
3) I close the second copy of the application - result 1
4) I run the second copy of the application - result 2
Everything works fine.
5) restart router - I close the connection by force
6) I close all copies of the application
7) I run the first copy of the application - result 3 - ???
The server maintains inactive TCP connections.
It takes many hours and does not depend on the client-side application.
When does the server delete inactive connections?
Any solution without restarting the server?
I saw a similar problem on Firebird Tracker - CORE-3002
12 / May / 10 but UNRESOLVED.