Release Notes - Firebird Core - Version 2.1.6 - HTML format
- [CORE-2648] - Nbackup's delta file ignored Forced Writes database setting
- [CORE-2912] - Exception when upper casing string with lowercase y trema (code 0xFF in ISO8859_1 )
- [CORE-2966] - Wrong results or unexpected errors while sorting a large data set
- [CORE-3360] - update ... returning ... raises -551 (no perm to update) for a column present only in the returning clause
- [CORE-3855] - Blobs, inserted into GLOBAL TEMPORARY TABLE ON COMMIT DELETE ROWS, could be placed into newly allocated pages even if there is enough free place on some existing data page
- [CORE-3859] - Too many different dynamic events crash server
- [CORE-3875] - GBak does not check correctly parameters and backups random database with -B ":"
- [CORE-3895] - High memory usage when PSQL code SELECT's from stored procedure which modified some data
- [CORE-3940] - I/O error during "GetFileSize" operation for file XXXX
- [CORE-4002] - Error message "index unexpectedly deleted" in database trigger on commit transaction
- [CORE-4011] - start stop status undetected for superclassic and superserver under RH and Mageia
- [CORE-4036] - Bugcheck or database corruption when attempting to store long incompressible data into a table
- [CORE-4051] - Memory leak when sorting records larger than 32 KB
- [CORE-4058] - Remote Stack Buffer Overflow in Firebird SQL Server
- [CORE-4093] - Server crashes while converting an overscaled numeric to a string
- [CORE-4117] - COMPUTED BY field is evaluated as NULL if used as an exception parameter directly
- [CORE-4123] - Firebird crash when executing an stored procedure called by a trigger that converts string to upper
- [CORE-4127] - Server crashes instead of reporting the error "key size exceeds implementation restriction"
- [CORE-4144] - Error "context already in use (BLR error)" when preparing a query with UNION
- [CORE-4214] - GTT should not reference permanent relation
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.