Release Notes - Firebird Core - Version 2.1.6 - HTML format
- [CORE-2966] - Wrong results or unexpected errors while sorting a large data set
- [CORE-3360] - update ... returning ... raises -551 (no perm to update) for a column present only in the returning clause
- [CORE-3855] - Blobs, inserted into GLOBAL TEMPORARY TABLE ON COMMIT DELETE ROWS, could be placed into newly allocated pages even if there is enough free place on some existing data page
- [CORE-3859] - Too many different dynamic events crash server
- [CORE-3875] - GBak does not check correctly parameters and backups random database with -B ":"
- [CORE-3895] - High memory usage when PSQL code SELECT's from stored procedure which modified some data
- [CORE-3940] - I/O error during "GetFileSize" operation for file XXXX
- [CORE-4002] - Error message "index unexpectedly deleted" in database trigger on commit transaction
- [CORE-4011] - start stop status undetected for superclassic and superserver under RH and Mageia
- [CORE-4036] - Bugcheck or database corruption when attempting to store long incompressible data into a table
- [CORE-4051] - Memory leak when sorting records larger than 32 KB
- [CORE-4058] - Remote Stack Buffer Overflow in Firebird SQL Server
- [CORE-4093] - Server crashes while converting an overscaled numeric to a string
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.